[SPAM] - Re: [ewg] Re: Dropped OpenFabrics list messages (!) - Email found in subject

Chris Dennett chris.dennett at texmemsys.com
Thu Oct 25 13:02:22 PDT 2007

I don't know if this is possible, but why not just have list subscribers
bypass the SPAM filter.  Those people that aren't subscribers will get
the usual filtering applied.  Seems to me this would keep the SPAM
situation the same and only inconvenience those non-subscribers that
happen to trigger the SPAM filter.  Again, I'm not sure if this is
technically feasible, but it doesn't seem like it would be difficult to
implement.

-Chris