[ewg] OFED teleconference Monday

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Oct 26 16:50:42 PDT 2007

***DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH THE EWG LIST, YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN
OUTLOOK MEETING INVITE FOR THE NEXT OFED TELECONFERENCE: Monday, 29
Oct, 2007***

Friendly reminder: the OFED teleconference is Monday (29 Oct, 2007).

Next few teleconferences:
-------------------------
All are at noon US eastern / 9am US Pacific / -=>6pm Israel<=-
1. Monday, Oct 29, code 210630781
2. Monday, Nov 5, code 210062024
3. Tuesday, Nov 20, <no code yet> (***NOTE: TUESDAY!***)

Notes:
------
  * I will be on a plane Monday morning and will be unable to send
the normal Monday morning reminder.
  * As noted above, you have not received an Outlook meeting invite
for the Oct 29 teleconference.  This e-mail will have to serve as
your notification.
  * Please pay close attention to the conference code for each date
(listed above).  It is *NOT* guaranteed to be the same code as prior
teleconferences.
  * European time will change back to 7pm for the November 5th meeting.

Dial-in information:
US/Canada:  +1.866.432.9903
India:      +91.80.4103.3979
Israel:     +972.9.892.7026
Others:     http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/

**Apologies if you get this multiple times; I have sent this mail
multiple times trying to get it through to the ewg list.  :-(

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems