[ewg] Re: [promoters] Re: [ofa-general] OpenFabrics Developer's Summit:tentative agenda

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Sat Oct 27 11:59:12 PDT 2007

Thanks for all the comments on the MPI sessions.  Our primary interest
should be to make the MPI sessions as valuable as possible to the
audience that is attending.  My allotment was based on discussion with
the presenters having decided to limit it to those MPIs that were
included as part of OFED due to time constraints.  Granted, this was
entirely subjective.

If a different allotment can be agreed upon, with the sole purpose of
maximizing value to attendees, I will be happy to update the agenda.

Johann