[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] to be discussed at the developer conference

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Tue Oct 30 01:11:07 PDT 2007

Dror Goldenberg wrote:
> Or Gerlitz wrote:

> I haven't yet prepared the presentation. I am willing to cover whatever
> you think is important. Indeed 20m allotted time is too short. So, I
> should either adjust myself to this short time-slot or ask for more.
> Given that the other sessions are also 20m, I was thinking to have a
> short talk (with less of contents). If you feel that people can benefit
> from longer presentation, I will be happy to get more time for it.
> 40-45m will be great.

yes, assume you have 45m, so what we have now is:

Sean - SA-caching - 45m
Dror - IPoIB stateless offload - 45m

As for QoS, I understand you have a joint session with Sean, what I
think can be great if you will elaborate on is the HW support, eg in
connectX, AnafaII, etc what is there, what is missing, roadmap, etc.

Or.