[ewg] Agenda for the OFED meeting today

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Mon Sep 10 07:39:51 PDT 2007

Hey Tziporet,

I cannot attend today's call.

For the chelsio drivers, there will be a series of patches to be pulled
into ofed-1.3 for the chelsio cxgb3 driver.  They have been submitted
upstream and ACKed by Garzik but he hasn't applied all of them yet.
Once they are in his upstream branch, I'll pull them in for ofed-1.3 and
ask Vlad (or you/michael in his absence) to pull these in.

In addition, I want to pull these same patches into ofed-1.2.5 so that
tree has the latest chelsio fixes as well.

For the chelsio rdma driver iw_cxgb3, there will be a big patch to fix
our port space issue.  It is still under development and review, however.

Steve.