[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] RE: OFA website edits

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Fri Sep 21 16:21:49 PDT 2007

 > Yes, correct. WEB_README is the only file parsed. Maybe we can have
 > Jeff optionally link directly to a project README.html instead of the
 > raw directory if README.html exists. Jeff, can this be done?

Actually WEB_README is not parsed, just copied line-by-line into the
main generated page (I just looked at the php source).  So HTML markup
would work for WEB_README too.

And there's no link to the README generated by anything except the raw
directory listing anyway.  So it doesn't matter if you call your file
README, README.html, or WHATEVER.html, it will still show up in the
directory listing the same way.  You could even have both README.txt
and README.html in the directory.

 - R.