[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] RE: OFA website edits

Jeff Becker becker at nas.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 24 11:37:18 PDT 2007

Hi Sean. I just talked to Jeff Scott about this, as he had announced
the new downloads page. It turns out that the new page does not use my
php page that automatically updates, but rather took a "snapshot" of
the page state. That's why your update doesn't show up. He said he
would try to fix this.

-jeff