[ewg] Re: split CQs for IPOIB UD

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Mon Apr 28 00:13:39 PDT 2008

Roland Dreier wrote:
>  > what about this patch:
>  > http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2008-March/048322.html
>
> Looks mostly OK, I plan to merge it.

Hi Eli,

OK, so we start a review here, good! I see now (that you made a day later a v1 post for this patch @ http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2008-March/048381.html fixing some receive size calculations, and that some variations plus fixes exist in the copy and related patches in ofed 1.3. For example the call to skb_orphan() was moved from where it is placed here, there's a bug fix for the CQ size calculations, ipoib_ib_handle_tx_wc() gets a "need_lock" flag, etc.

Please let us know if you want to merge the v1 post (can it be updated such that it
applies against the current git?) or you want first to update it etc.

thanks,

Or.