[ewg] Status: NFSRDMA with Fast Register

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Mon Aug 11 08:35:22 PDT 2008

Hey Tziporet,

Tom will be posting the NFSRDMA fastreg patch series upstream today.

I ask that we pull in this functionality for ofed-1.4-beta.  I ask this
with the understanding that I will update the patch with the final
upstream merged result.  I just want ofed-1.4-beta to have this
functionality so we can begin serious testing.

If everyone agrees, then I'll provide Vlad a PULL request to add the
patch files.  There will actually be two, one for the NFS client and one
for the server.   Once it gets merged upstream, we'll update the ofed
patches with the final merged code and maintain that until ofed merges
in 2.6.28.

How does that sound?

Thanks,

Steve.