[ewg] LSMSGCV: You just sent an email to aaron_buchanan at sjusd.org - please reply

challenge at sjusd.org challenge at sjusd.org
Sat Aug 16 07:18:25 PDT 2008

You just send an email to aaron_buchanan at sjusd.org

Please reply to this message so that we know that your email address
is OK.  Your original email will be delivered once your reply message
is received by challenge at sjusd.org.

Many illegal spammers forge email addresses to try to get past spam
blocking software.  These spammers send hundreds of millions of spam
messages a day, clogging email servers and wasting people's time.  We
regret that these spammers have forced us to send this message to you.

Original From: ewg at openib.org

Original To: aaron_buchanan at sjusd.org

For more information about our spam blocking software please visit
www.lightspeedsystems.com <http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/>

LSMSGCV