[ewg] Please confirm your subscription.

C-Level Enterprises Inc. bob at CLevelEnterprises.com
Sat Aug 16 08:11:02 PDT 2008

Hi donnell,

It's C-Level Enterprises Inc. writing you to confirm your subscription to our mailing list.

You can confirm your subscription by simply clicking the link below:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/o?a=d7e540f80ac498eec1951d2f205a76f6

If you received this message in error, or do not wish to be included in future mailings, you do not have to do anything.

Simply, delete the message and your information will be removed by our system automatically.

You can contact us at bob at CLevelEnterprises.com, for more information on our service.

Regards,

C-Level Enterprises Inc.
2 Peter Porcaro Drive, Hopkinton, MA 01748