[ewg] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail.fullservicehosting.com MAILER-DAEMON at mail.fullservicehosting.com
Sat Aug 16 08:51:58 PDT 2008

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.fullservicehosting.com.

<cicadadsn at aol.com>:
64.12.138.57 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 We would love to have gotten this email to cicadadsn at aim.com. But, your recipient never logged onto their free AIM Mail account. Please contact them and let them know that they're missing out on all the super features offered by AIM Mail. And by the way, they're also missing out on your email. Thanks.
Giving up on 64.12.138.57.

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.