[ewg] Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL, apparently from you

Content-filter at antispam.integra.fr postmaster at antispam.integra.fr
Sat Aug 16 09:33:28 PDT 2008

A message from <ewg at openib.org> to:
-> assistance.champion at panelontheweb.com

was considered unsolicited bulk e-mail (UBE).

Our internal reference code for your message is 29087-10/RjT0qdHuQ9bq

The message carried your return address, so it was either a genuine mail
from you, or a sender address was faked and your e-mail address abused
by third party, in which case we apologize for undesired notification.

We do try to minimize backscatter for more prominent cases of UBE and
for infected mail, but for less obvious cases of UBE some balance
between losing genuine mail and sending undesired backscatter is sought,
and there can be some collateral damage on both sides.

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [217.115.161.164] smtp2.integra.fr
According to a 'Received:' trace, the message originated at: [155.212.61.115],
  host115.155.212.61.conversent.net 155.212.61.115

Subject: Anal Movies

Delivery of the email was stopped!