[ewg] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at mail.planetnet.com MAILER-DAEMON at mail.planetnet.com
Sat Aug 16 10:03:06 PDT 2008

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.planetnet.com.

<a_umiten at hotmail.com>:
Connected to 65.54.244.104 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 SC-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and support

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.