[ewg] STOP the onslaught of EWG spam - disallowing non member posts

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Aug 19 09:28:18 PDT 2008

FWIW: I think we all know each other's positions on open vs. closed
lists.  :-)

I only did what I did this weekend to stop the inbox tragedy.  I leave
future actions (such as re-enabling anonymous posting) up to Jeff
Becker, the real sysadmin.

I'd personally be in favor of removing *all* aliases for openib.org.

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems