[ewg] Re: [ofa-general] STOP the onslaught of EWG spam

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 20 17:48:20 PDT 2008

Hi all. I'm very sorry all the SPAM happened. Unfortunately, I left on
vacation just before it started, and was away from e-mail. I just got
back this afternoon.

A big thank you to Jeff Squyres for stepping in. I'll see about
upgrading Mailman to the latest version on the current OFA server.

We are in the midst of transitioning to the new server (which has a much
more recent version of Mailman, and will be upgraded on a timely basis).
Unfortunately, I am very busy trying to get NFS-RDMA backports ready for
OFED 1.4, and as I believe this is a higher priority, I don't really
have much time to tend to the server switchover. If anyone would like to
help, I'd greatly appreciate it. In fact, if someone else wants to
replace me as admin  (I've been doing it over a year now), I wouldn't
mind (although I'm perfectly happy to continue - just much busier than
when I started). Please let me know. Thanks, and again, apologies for
the SPAM.

-jeff