[ewg] New MVAPICH2 SRPM uploaded to OFA server

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Aug 22 01:58:04 PDT 2008

All:
I've uploaded a new srpm for mvapich2 and reflects our latest release
candidate mvapich2-1.2rc2.  This candidate contains various bug fixes
from rc1 as well as many new features and optimizations compared to
mvapich2-1.0.3.  For more information:
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/overview/mvapich2/

Vlad:
This srpm is located at ~perkinjo/ofed_1_4/mvapich2-1.2rc2-1.src.rpm.
Please note that my patch to install.pl will need to be applied before
binary rpms can be reliable produced with the various build options.
I've also updated ~perkinjo/ofed_1_4/README for those who are building a
binary rpm outside of the ./install.pl script.

--
Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo