[ewg] OFED teleconf schedule

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Feb 4 06:10:17 PST 2008

You'll shortly receive an Outlook meeting invite to extend the weekly
OFED teleconfs to Feb 25.

After OFED v1.3 GA, we'll return to bi-weekly teleconferences (falling
back to monthly if bi-weekly turns out to be too much).  I'll send out
a new meeting invite for the bi-weekly schedule later, just in case
the GA date slips and we need to extend the weekly schedule (if we do
not overlap the weekly and bi-weekly teleconf schedules, I think that
the system allows me to keep the same teleconf ID code).

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems