[ewg] interest in you

Josue Stiles sales at web0.net
Tue Feb 12 23:08:17 PST 2008

Dear

International company Web Electronic Industry is taking the candidates in the USA for the position of Local Agent.
We are looking for the trustworthy person with excellent organizational and communicative skills.
Good knowledge of computer and business relations practice
will be your advantage. This is a part-time job which can be combined
with any permanent or another part-time job. Average workload is up to 8 hours
a week. No special experience is necessary. Excellent compensation
package, the salary starts from $20,000 a year.
If you got interested in our vacancy and you have any questions, please contact us !

  And please know that Everything is  absolutely legal,that's why You have to fill a contract!
If you are  interested in our offer, please reply to the following email address:
seminario416 at yahoo.com ,Thanks for your anticipated action.
And we hope to hear back from you.
    Regards,
    Mr Alex Brewster