[ewg] RDS problematic on RC2

Ralph Campbell ralph.campbell at qlogic.com
Thu Jan 17 11:23:21 PST 2008

Attached is the patch I sent to Olaf.
It basically exchanges calls like dma_map_sg() to ib_dma_map_sg()
so that the InfiniPath driver can intercept the DMA mapping
calls and use kernel virtual addresses instead of physical addresses.
The InfiniPath driver uses the host CPU to copy data in most cases
instead of DMA.  I doubt this will fix or change the other issues
Olaf is working on for RDS.