[ewg] new server for OpenFabrics

Johann George johann.george at qlogic.com
Sat Jul 5 22:04:23 PDT 2008

The new server has been loaded with the base Linux O/S and
is accessible on a different IP address (69.55.231.68).  It
has faster processors and more cores, memory and bandwidth.
The plan is to configure it, move files over from the old
server and once everything is working, switch IP addresses.
Jeff Becker is attempting to get it configured (while also
preparing NFS-RDMA for OFED 1.4).  Hope to be available
soon.  We'll keep you updated.

Johann