[ewg] Developer's Workshop at SC'08

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Mon Jul 7 13:48:53 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I have been asked by the OpenFabrics marketing working group to gauge
the possible interest in having a developer workshop during the
week of SC'08 in Austin. There are already plans to have BOFs at SC'08
to provide customers with updates on the upcoming releases, i.e, OFED
1.4
and WinOF 2.0.

The question is, do you think we need a developers workshop that week as
well
to perhaps plan future work, OFED 1.5, WinOF 2.1 etc. or do you think a
face-to-face meeting is not needed this fall and wait till next spring
at Sonoma
for the next face-to-face.

Thoughts ?

woody