[ewg] Ofed1.3 bonding problem

Acero Fernandez Alicia alicia.acero at ciemat.es
Thu Jul 10 00:51:59 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I am trying to install ofed1.3 in my cluster. I have done ethernet bonding in some network interfaces and I would like to install ofed1.3, but when I try it ethernet network connection is lost. I have been looking for a solution, but I have found that the module name for ethernet bonding and for infiniband bonding is the same, then perhaps it is the reason, is it true? In that case, how could I solve it? It doesn´t seem to be solved in ofed1.3.1 because I have tried to install it and the same happens.

Could you help me, please?

Regards
Alicia

Confidencialidad:
Este mensaje y sus ficheros adjuntos se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario y puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente respondiendo al mensaje y proceda a su destrucción.

Disclaimer:
This message and its attached files is intended exclusively for its recipients and may contain confidential information. If you received this e-mail in error you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. In this case, please notify us by a reply and delete this email and its contents immediately.