[ewg] Agenda for the OFED meeting today (June 2)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jun 2 07:21:50 PDT 2008

Hi,
This is the agenda for the OFED meeting today:
1. OFED 1.3.1 status:
   We inserted one more patch after RC3:
   http://lists.openfabrics.org/pipermail/general/2008-May/050551.html

   Regression is in good shape.
   If everything works fine we will do final GA release tomorrow (June
3)
   Anyone that had not yet sent the release notes has last opportunity
to send them today

2. OFED 1.4:
   - Kernel rebase status: Backports are available for all kernels
between 2.6.26-rc2 and kernel 2.6.16.
     Work is ongoing and expected to be completed this week.
   - Update from the participants (mainly on new components/features)

3. Open discussion
   - Elect a chair to the EWG:
     Decide on a process for electing a chair and a co-chair to the EWG
group.
   - Other topics ...

Tziporet