[ewg] OFED meeting agenda for today (June 16, 2008)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jun 16 06:59:34 PDT 2008

This is the agenda for OFED meeting today (June 16, 2008)

1. OFED 1.4 status:
   - Kernel:
     - Merged with 2.6.26-rc6
     - SRP still failing - under work
     - qlogic_vnic, iSER and nes - we have not tried - owners need to
take care
     - New components: iSER target and NFSoRDMA - we still wait for the
maintainers to submit the new code.
   - Userspace status:
     - libiverbs - took latest changes from Roland's tree
     - other components - moving to master git trees today (unless
someone has an objection)

2. Close feature freeze date for OFED 1.4:
   Since we delayed the release to October 6, and we wish to base our
code on kernel 2.6.27
   I think doing a feature freeze by end of June is too early, since
features that will come
   will 2.6.27 will actually open the feature freeze.
   My proposal is to do the feature freeze closer to 2.6 27 - at middle
of July
   Discussion ...

3. Electing a chair and co-chair to the EWG:
   Proposal
   - Chair - Tziporet
   - Co-chairs - Yiftach from Voltaire and Gopal from Cisco

4. Open discussion

Tziporet

--
Tziporet Koren
Mellanox Technologies LTD.
E-mail: tziporet at mellanox.co.il

Emails belong on computers, trees belong in forests; if you must print
this, do it on recycled paper.
http://www.greenpeace.org/international/