[ewg] OFED meeting agenda for today (June 30, 2008)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jun 30 03:34:19 PDT 2008

This is the agenda for OFED meeting today (June 30, 2008)

1. OFED 1.4 status:
   Reminder: we have two more weeks for feature freeze
   All must submit code as soon as possible and not wait for last
minute.
   - Kernel:
     - ipath driver still fails
     - iSER backport for RHEL4 are still missing
     - New components: iSER target and NFSoRDMA - we still wait for the
maintainers to submit the new code.

   - Userspace status:
     - Development ongoing on master git trees
     - If someone has any update (uDAPL, MGT, verbs, ...)

2. Open discussion

Note: All meeting minutes are now places on the web at:
http://www.openfabrics.org/txt/documentation/linux/EWG_meeting_minutes/

I started update from June 08

Tziporet