[ewg] OFED Nov 3 2008 meeting summary on OFED 1.4 status

Betsy Zeller betsy.zeller at qlogic.com
Wed Nov 5 19:24:52 PST 2008

Vlad - Yannick Cote will check in a fix tonight  for 1326, plus some
other driver fixes. Our internal testing indicates that this will also
fix 1283.

We do not currently have a fix for 1242, but are continuing to work on
it. Given that IBMs fix isn't scheduled to come in till tomorrow, and
that I haven't yet seen a response from the folks at Voltaire, I'd
recommend holding off RC4 till Monday, Nov 10.

Thanks, Betsy