[ewg] Next teleconf: Monday, 17 Nov 2008

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Nov 10 09:30:52 PST 2008

On the EWG call today, we decided that there will likely be another
call next Monday, 17 Nov, 2008 at the usual time (noon US Pacific).
Some people may be traveling to SC and may not be able to attend
(e.g., me), but for those who can attend, I believe the agenda will be
discussing OFED 1.4rc5.  Tziporet will send out more information later
this week, including a final determination as to whether the
teleconference will occur.

I'll send an Outlook invite for 17 Nov 2008 shortly, just so that
those of you who can attend will block off the time in your calendar.

Thanks!

--
Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems