[ewg] OFED meeting agenda for today (Oct 15)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Wed Oct 15 08:23:29 PDT 2008

Agenda for OFED meeting today on OFED 1.4 status toward RC3:

1. OFED 1.4 status:
- Moved to kernel 2.6.27
- MPI: Open MPI 1.2.8 ready, MVAPICH2 and MVAPICH updated.
- uDAPL: compat-dapl-1.2.11 and dapl-2.0.14 released
- NFS-RDMA critical bug with NFS_RDMA on SLES 10 SP2 - reported it was
fixed
  Suggestion: NFS-RDMA will not be installed by default.
  Reason: This is a new component that was not tested enough
- OSM: Cashed routing - almost done
- RC3 schedule: Going to build it tomorrow morning and release it by end
of Thursday
- RDS: We see many changes in RDS that break functionality - I suggest
delay them for

2. GA date: Need to decide if 29-Oct is still a valid day

3. Bugs review:
1128    	blo  	Othe  	stefan.roscher at de.ibm.com  	release
IPoIB-CM QP resources in flushing CQE context
1278 	blo 	RHEL 	perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu 	Mvapich2 fails
to compile when uDAPL option is specified
1242 	cri 	RHEL 	yannick.cote at qlogic.com 	kernel panic
while running mpi2007 against ofed1.4 -- ib_...
1257 	cri 	All 	eli at mellanox.co.il 		Severe
performance penalty for PCIe strict ordering
1262 	cri 	Othe 	andy.grover at oracle.com 	congestion hang with RDS
1164 	maj 	SLES 	yosefe at voltaire.com 		iperf over IPoIB
fails for 100 tcp connections
1221 	maj 	SLES 	Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov 	SLES10 sp2:
remote logins via ssh fail due to rpcbind and...
1248 	maj 	SLES 	monis at voltaire.com 		Bonding - after
reboot the host stucks while raising the ...

4. Open discussion

Tziporet