[ewg] Please pull QLogic VNIC kernel driver

Ramachandra K ramachandra.kuchimanchi at qlogic.com
Tue Sep 9 05:59:14 PDT 2008

Vlad,

We have updated the qlvnictools.git tree (user mode tools) with the fixes.
So the next OFED build should not have these error messages on startup
of QLogic VNIC service.

The fixes:

1. RPM spec file was updated to create a sample config file during installation.
2. Startup script has been fixed to eliminate running of udevstart.

Regards,
Ram