[Fwd: Re: [ewg] Moving to new server]

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 3 09:26:38 PDT 2009

Hi all. Thanks to Jeff Squyres and the Indiana U DNS maintainers, the
new server is in DNS as sofa.openfabrics.org. Note sofa stands for
Server of the OpenFabrics Alliance (and hopefully it's also a
comfortable place to do development :-) ). Please move your git trees to
it, and after I set up gitweb, we will have git.openfabrics.org point to
the new server.  Thanks.

-jeff