[ewg] [GIT PULL] RDMA/nes: OFED 1.4.1 RC4 update

Tung, Chien Tin chien.tin.tung at intel.com
Thu Apr 16 10:11:10 PDT 2009

Vlad,

Please pull nes OFED 1.4.1 RC4 update from:

  git://git.openfabrics.org/~ctung/ofed-1.4.1.git ofed_kernel

It contains commit d04f9c1dfb84ea930b23e4b78b4a393cc5892d2c

    * Update CM
    * Put back thermo mitigation code starting with external SerDes
      clock
    * FIX SerDes intialization to use external reference clock
    * Fix SFP+ port initialization
    * Update backports with correct line number

I've test compiled the content so there shouldn't be any problems.

Also I've updated libnes with content and new version number 0.6.
Hopefully I did that correctly and not break packaging/installation.

Libnes content is at:

 git://git.openfabrics.org/~glenn/libnes.git

I've replicated both gits on sofa.openfabrics.org just in case.

Thanks,

Chien

Chien Tung | chien.tin.tung at intel.com