[ewg] libibverbs version increment.

Ralph Campbell ralph.campbell at qlogic.com
Thu Apr 16 15:04:33 PDT 2009

You are confusing the version number used for the libibverbs library
and the name of the source tar file for libipathverbs.
The later is what is being changed from libipathverbs-1.1.tar.gz
to libipathverbs-1.1.1.tar.gz since there was a minor source code
in OFED-1.4.1-rc3.
Yan said 1.2 because I misremembered the file name and misled him.