[ewg] [GIT PULL OFED-1.5] NFSRDMA bug fixes

Jon Mason jon at opengridcomputing.com
Fri Aug 7 14:35:42 PDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 06:38:40PM -0500, Jon Mason wrote:
> Hey Vlad,
> Please pull from
>
> ssh://vlad@sofa.openfabrics.org/home/jon/scm/ofed_kernel-1.5.git dev
>
> It contains the following patches:

Added:

commit cc6ee58a982ca212eaf080d2a577882639210f83
Author: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 7 15:05:50 2009 -0500

    Pull in frmr iova_start truncation fix (which still does not seem to
    have made it upstream).

    Signed-Off-By: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>

commit a529da97c7994fb1acbb3304376217d2e2d3189e
Author: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 7 14:28:09 2009 -0500

    JFS is being rejected as an exportable filesystem due to its lack of
    get_dentry function.  In kernels older than 2.6.23, a helper function
    existed for those file systems with did not have get_dentry.  This patch
    re-adds that helper function to exportfs.  This enables JFS to function
    as an exportable file system under NFS.

    This fixes bug 1697 on SLES10sp2

    Signed-Off-By: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>

commit c5f454fce6191f8f6fdc7ec2a3cb1beb08c38444
Author: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 7 14:24:47 2009 -0500

    JFS is being rejected as an exportable filesystem due to its lack of
    get_dentry function.  In kernels older than 2.6.23, a helper function
    existed for those file systems with did not have get_dentry.  This patch
    re-adds that helper function to exportfs.  This enables JFS to function
    as an exportable file system under NFS.

    This fixes bug 1697 on RHEL5.2

    Signed-Off-By: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>

commit 68afdf97804491db2891a0a30a856508617ccfc6
Author: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 7 14:22:25 2009 -0500

    JFS is being rejected as an exportable filesystem due to its lack of
    get_dentry function.  In kernels older than 2.6.23, a helper function
    existed for those file systems with did not have get_dentry.  This patch
    re-adds that helper function to exportfs.  This enables JFS to function
    as an exportable file system under NFS.

    This fixes bug 1697 on RHEL5.3

    Signed-Off-By: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>

commit 6f8ab21219eb19a7194a11e4f8531a3eb15e2f5c
Author: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 7 14:20:53 2009 -0500

    JFS is being rejected as an exportable filesystem due to its lack of
    get_dentry function.  In kernels older than 2.6.23, a helper function
    existed for those file systems with did not have get_dentry.  This patch
    re-adds that helper function to exportfs.  This enables JFS to function
    as an exportable file system under NFS.

    This fixes bug 1697 on RHEL5.4

    Signed-Off-By: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>

commit 11627f459cfad7083c2265964878d9fbcdc6f285
Author: Jon Mason <jon at opengridcomputing.com>
Date:   Fri Aug 7 14:18:33 2009 -0500

    JFS is being rejected as an exportable filesystem due to its lack of
    get_dentry function.  In kernels older than 2.6.23, a helper function
    existed for those file systems with did not have get_dentry.  This patch
    re-adds that helper function to exportfs.  This enables JFS to function
    as an exportable file system under NFS.

    This fixes bug 1697 on 2.6.22