[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today (Dec 14 2009)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Dec 14 08:20:58 PST 2009

Agenda for EWG/OFED meeting today

1. Do we wish to include new feature in rdma/cm: fix loopback address
support.
   This feature was accepted to kernel 2.6.32 and IBM provided patches
to OFED.
   However backports for RHEL 4.x are still not working, and the amount
of code is not small.

   I recommend to delay these patches to 1.5.1 and have more time to
test them.

2. OFED 1.5 bugs status:
1864  blo  	RHEL  swise at opengridcomputing.com
[OFED-1.5]-NFSoverRDMA-Unable to mount NFSoverRDMA shared...
1840 	cri 	All 	jon at opengridcomputing.com 	Some NFS large
transfers stall
1846 	maj 	All 	amirv at mellanox.co.il 	 	Memory leak in
ers/infiniband/ulp/sdp/sdp_rx.c
1789 	maj 	Cent 	jon at opengridcomputing.com 	OFED-1.5 kernel
panic observed while running iozone & con...
1851 	maj 	Cent 	jon at opengridcomputing.com 	Crash when
running fstress with a large number of threads
1823 	maj 	SLES 	vu at mellanox.com
OFED-1.5-rc2 opensm fails to discover SRP direct connect ...

3. Decide on RC5 and the GA dates

4. Open discussion

Tziporet