[ewg] OFED 1.4.1 daily build - MLX4 loading issue on Itanium

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Thu Feb 5 10:25:41 PST 2009

Yes, I verified this is now fixed in the 2/02 build.

I did however see another issue.

[root at iclust-tiger1 OFED-1.4-20090204-0721]# /etc/init.d/openibd start
Setting up InfiniBand network interfaces:
Bringing up interface ib0:                                 [  OK  ]
No configuration found for ib1
Setting up service network . . .                           [  done  ]
Starting QLogic Virtual NIC                                [  OK  ]
Parsing Configuration file                                 [FAILED]
Please refer to /var/log/messages