[ewg] OFED (EWG) meeting agenda for tomorrow (Feb 09)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Sun Feb 8 07:57:34 PST 2009

> These are the agenda items for the meeting tomorrow:
>
> 1. OFED 1.4.1 release status:
*	New OSes:
*	RH 5.3 - done, we still have an issue with Itanium
*	SLES 11 - schedule is OK. RC3 already available - Any volunteers
to prepare the backports?
*	Open MPI 1.3 - I heard there are some critical bugs. What is the
status of 1.3.1? - Jeff S.
*	RDS with iWARP support - Steve
*	NFS/RDMA backports - Steve
*	Critical bug fixes
As far as I know these are the critical bugs that should be fixed:
		1383    	blo  	P3  	jackm at mellanox.co.il
Local protection error on transmit from ipoib datagram to...
		1471 	cri 	P3 	amirv at mellanox.co.il
Performance degradation in ofed 1.4
		Please send more bugs that are critical for the release

2. Decide on 1.4.1 schedule:
	Proposal:
*	RC1 - Mar 3
*	RC2 - Mar 17