[ewg] OFED (EWG) meeting agenda for today (Feb 23)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Feb 23 08:10:38 PST 2009

Hi All,
Due to unexpected thing I cannot attend the meeting today :-(
I sent a mail to Gopal asking him to replace me but got no respond yet.
If he can't maybe Woody or Betsy can

In any case - these are the items that should be covered:

a. OFED 1.4.1 release:
	1. SLES 11 - backport progress - Jeff Becker
	2. Open MPI 1.3.1 - Jeff Squyres
	3. RDS with iWARP support - Steve Wise
	4. NFS/RDMA backports - at least to RH 5.2/3 - Steve Wise
	5. Critical bugs:
	1287    	maj  	RHEL  	jackm at mellanox.co.il  	 IPoIB
datagram mode initial packet loss
	1516 	cri 	RHEL 	andy.grover at oracle.com Kernel panic on
RHAS4.x loading RDS

Note: There is 1.4.1 release number in bugzilla - please change bug
release number to 1.4.1 if you wish it to be fixed for OFED 1.4.1

b. Open discussion

Tziporet