[ewg] RE: OFED Jan 5, 2009 meeting minutes on OFED plans

Ryan, Jim jim.ryan at intel.com
Tue Jan 6 14:00:55 PST 2009

Sean, I think that's a good point. What it suggests to me is asking when someone proposes a "non-standard" feature, what process, procedures, documentation, support, etc. if any, should be made available by the entity making the proposal?

It seems to me asking the same questions of all proposed features is fair and reasonable, and shouldn't represent an unreasonable barrier to progress.

Thoughts? If this already exists, it's my ignorance and I will apologize in advance

Thanks again, Jim