[ewg] Wish to remove local sa patches from OFED 1.5

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Tue Jul 14 09:36:11 PDT 2009

>> Since Qlogic are using some of the APIs in these files it was decided not to
>> remove them in 1.5
>> However Qlogic were requested to approach Sean and see if they can move
>> their implementation to the new SA API he is developing now
>
>Has this new SA API been proposed to the list as yet (and I missed it :-() ?

Um... I think there's been some miscommunication somewhere.  I'm not developing
an SA API, at least in my waking hours.

I am working on a userspace app that should help with scaling for some
topologies, but I doubt it will work for all routing algorithms.  I'm at least a
couple weeks away from posting anything.