[ewg] [Patch mthca backport] Don't use kmalloc > 128k

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Jul 16 11:08:52 PDT 2009

On rhel4 and rhel5 machines, the kmalloc implementation does not
automatically forward kmalloc requests > 128kb to __get_free_pages.
Please include this patch in all rhel4 and rhel5 backport directories
so that we do the right thing in the mthca driver on rhel in regards
to kmalloc requests larger than 128k (at least in this code path,
there may be others lurking too, I'll forward additional patches if I
find they are needed).