[ewg] RE: OFED 1.5 schedule and OS support

Betsy Zeller betsy.zeller at qlogic.com
Mon Jun 22 21:42:09 PDT 2009

I really think it makes sense to push feature freeze out. I'm finding
myself thinking that if we had a slightly longer amount of time for
feature development, we might actually shorten the number of RCs
required. It might even make sense to ask new feature providers to
summarize up front the approach to testing the feature, as well as what
other components of the release the feature might affect, to help us
plan for a successful release.

- Betsy