[ewg] OFED teleconference today

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Mar 12 09:34:06 PDT 2009

Actually -- I just realized that the March 23 OFED teleconference is
the first day of the OF Sonoma event.  So I'll cancel that
teleconference; you'll get an Outlook cancelation shortly.

I'll send out more details about future OFED teleconferences as we get
closer; I'm assuming we'll resume every-2-week teleconferences on
Monday, April 6th.

On Mar 12, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:

> Friendly reminder: the OFED teleconference is *today* (12 March 2009).
>
> ===> TIME CHANGE: noon US Eastern / 9am US Pacific / ***6pm Israel***
>
> Next few scheduled teleconferences:
>
> 1. Monday, March 23, noon US Eastern / 9am US Pacific / ***6pm
> Israel***
>
> Dial in code: 210020028
>
> US/Canada:    +1.866.432.9903
> India:        +91.80.4103.3979