[ewg] update our bugzilla with components and Default Assignee

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon May 18 00:53:40 PDT 2009

Hi,

I wish to update our bugzilla with missing components and default
assignees (so it will not be people who are not working on OFED any
more, or bugzilla)
I have some questions on who should be the Default Assignee for:

    * ipath driver (its jeremy.brown at qlogic.com)
    * iSER (its dorons at voltaire.com)
    * qperf - (its johann at georgex.org)
    * Also - does anyone know what is: utils Random userspace tools
      maintained by bos at pathscale.com

Note:
This is the list of components we have so far. If someone wish to add
more please let me know

*amso driver:* Ammasso iWarp driver
*cxgb3 driver:* Chelsio iWARP Driver
*DAPL:* Direct Access Programming Library
*Diagnostics:* Management diagnostics
*ehca driver:* IBM HCA driver
*IB Core:* Core InfiniBand support
*ib-bonding:* IPoIB bonding
*ibutils:* Mellanox IB diagnostics
*Installer:* OFED installer
*ipath driver:* PathScale InfiniPath driver
*IPoIB:* IP over InfiniBand
*iSER:* iSCSI extensions for RDMA
*iWarp Core:* Core iWarp support
*mlx4 driver:* Mellanox ConnectX driver
*mlx4_en:* Mellanox Ethernet driver
*MPI tests:* Basic Bandwidth and latency, Intel MPI Benchmark, Presta
*mstflint:* Mellanox firmware tool
*mthca driver:* Mellanox HCA driver
*MVAPICH:* MPI 1.2 over InfiniBand
*MVAPICH2:* MPI 2.0 over InfiniBand
*NFSRDMA:* NFS over RDMA
*Open MPI:* Open MPI
*OpenSM:* Subnet Manager
*perf_test:* Performance tests over verbs
*qlvnictools:* QLogic VNIC Tools
*qperf:* Measure RDMA and IP performance
*RDMA CM:* RDMA connection management library
*RDS:* Reliable Datagram Service
*SDP:* Sockets Direct Protocol
*SRP:* SCSI Remote Protocol
*utils:* Random userspace tools