[ewg] RE: SC'09 BOF

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Thu Nov 12 08:52:45 PST 2009

I think that we need to discuss this in the EWG meeting first as to what
release the code should go into. Since it has not been accepted upstream
and as there may be changes needed after the formal spec is released, we may want
to consider leaving it in an experimental branch until the code is ready for
upstream inclusion and put it into the next OFED release.

woody