[ewg] Re: [ofw] SC'09 BOF - Meeting notes

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Nov 23 05:04:11 PST 2009

FWIW: the dealbreaker for me is that we're already at 1.5rc2.  By
OFED's own rules, new features are not to be allowed.  Or you can
reset the release clock and target Jan/Feb.

Mellanox already has their own OFED distribution -- since there
appears to be strong desire to get this stuff released ASAP, is there
an issue with releasing it through Mellanox OFED.  Then later release
it through community OFED in the next go-round?