[ewg] Re: [ofw] SC'09 BOF - Meeting notes

Liran Liss liranl at mellanox.co.il
Thu Nov 26 06:11:56 PST 2009

All addressing code now resides within a rdmaoe-specific flow in the
cma, so the changes do not seem invasive.
Is there any specific change that concerns you?

http://www.t11.org/ftp/t11/pub/fc/study/09-543v0.pdf describes the IBTA
definition in progress, which is in line with the current driver stack
implementation.

--Liran