[ewg] [GIT PULL] RDMA/nes: updates for OFED 1.5 RC2

Tung, Chien Tin chien.tin.tung at intel.com
Thu Oct 15 02:36:15 PDT 2009

>Chien,
>
>I don't see any of these commits in Linus tree, any reasons to merge them before a review?
>on the other hand, when ofed 1.5 has driver which was never sent upstream (QIB) and another driver
>(MLX4) with more then fifty addon patches whose route into the package isn't clear, it's hard to keep
>up with review process, anyway

I know I am doing things out of order but needed to get these in for interop next week.
They will be submitted to Roland/linux-rdma for review soon and I will update these with any feedback.
It is a lot more work on my part doing it this way and definitely not my first choice, but
I can't change the schedule...

Chien