[ewg] Re: Start weekly meetings toward OFED release from Nov 2nd.

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Tue Oct 27 06:13:33 PDT 2009

Can do.

Don't forget that we're in SC and US holiday season, though.  Do you
want me to skip the following weeks:

- Nov 16 (SC09)
- Nov 23 (week after SC09, Thanksgiving is that Thursday in the US --
US-based personnel may take either the latter half of the week or the
full week off)
- Dec 21 (week of Christmas; many people may be taking the entire week
off)
- Dec 28 (week between Christmas an US new year; many people will be
taking the entire week off, or companies may be shutting down)

That would leave the following meeting dates:

- Nov 2
- Nov 9
- Nov 30
- Dec 7