[ewg] Perftest Maintainer.

Ido Shamai idos at dev.mellanox.co.il
Mon Sep 14 07:46:51 PDT 2009

Hey Hall ,

Ive just tested it again from several machines and from several user
names, and It worked.
The problem could be the "dot" ( . ) at the end of the link I sent to my
git repository.
So I write again   - git clone
git://git.openfabrics.org/~shamoya/perftest.git
<http://git.openfabrics.org/%7Eshamoya/perftest.git>

Please notify me if it works or not .

Ido